Teen Classroom Course certified by the Department of Safety
- Limited to 25 students per classroom to promote hand on learning environment
- 30 hours of classroom instruction with 4 days
- 3 two-hours behind the wheel with 1:1 instructions
- Test for your drivers license on your last hour of behind the wheel instruction if eligible
- Test for your permit on last day of classroom instruction
- Certificate will be given to the student who scores 80% and above on the permit test
- Certificate will be given to the student who passes their road test
- Accepted by all insurance companies that give drivers education discounts
- Certificate of completing the driver's education course
Once the student passes the permit or road test then the student would take the certificate to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
The Department of Safety reserves the right to randomly select students to repeat the permit or road test.